What is Acura Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD)?
If you want to improve all-weather traction and control, Acura Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) is a valuable addition to your next vehicle. Find out how it works today:
- This smart features monitors traction, stability, weight distribution, and more. Then it sends power to the wheels that can best use it.
- In good conditions, 90% of the engine’s power is sent to the front wheels to maximize efficiency.
- If you press down on the gas pedal hard, more power goes to the rear wheels. If you’re accelerating into a turn, even more is sent.
- It can even send torque to specific wheels to improve your cornering ability.
Acura Models with SH-AWD near Naperville, IL
Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) isn’t just for off-road ready models. It’s available in the following new vehicles:
- 2018 Acura TLX Sedan
- 2018 Acura RLX Sedan
- 2018 Acura MDX SUV
- 2017 Acura NSX Sports Car
Visit McGrath Acura for the Confidence of SH-AWD
With the kind of severe weather we get in Westmont, IL, SH-AWD is a smart choice. McGrath Acura offers limited time financing and leasing offers on many models, and you can apply for financing from the comfort of your own home. Before you visit us, be sure to check out our Westmont fine dining guide.
Schedule a test drive today to experience Acura AWD models for yourself!