The Reviews Are In For the 2016 Acura MDX
Now available for Naperville, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Schaumburg, Orland Park, and Chicago area drivers, the all-new 2016 Acura MDX keeps impressing automobile experts. Everyone who has gotten the opportunity to sit behind the wheel of the 2016 MDX can’t stop raving about it. Read on below to see what critics are saying – and take a 2016 Acura MDX for a test drive at McGrath Acura of Westmont today!
What are Critics Saying About the all-new 2016 MDX?
- Car and Driver: “…the Acura MDX remains one of our favorite seven-passenger crossovers. The 2016 transmission and technology updates help keep it competitive in its class and take nothing away from its spirited handling and fun-to-drive character.”
- Edmunds.com: “On the road, the 2016 Acura MDX remains one of the more satisfying three-row crossovers to drive, with a quiet interior at highway speeds and surprising athleticism when driving around turns…you’ll find that the MDX is still one of the quicker vehicles out there.”
- KBB.com: “The Acura MDX dominates the luxury crossover SUV market for one simple reason: it does everything well.”
- The Car Connection: “Inside, the MDX has a smartly detailed cabin, one that’s highly functional and one of the roomiest three-row crossovers in its class. The front seats are supportive yet plush.”
The 2016 MDX’s Specifications and Features
Looking at the 2016 Acura MDX’s features, it’s easy to see why critics can’t stop talking about it:
- It’s 3.5L direct-injection V6 engine offers 290 horsepower and an EPA estimated 27 mpg highway*, delivering power comparable to an SUV and fuel economy comparable to a midsize sedan.
- With its IDS (Integrated Dynamics System) the 2016 Acura MDX balances a highly responsive steering with a light feel, so it is a crossover SUV that handles and feels like a sports vehicle.
- The 2016 MDX comes with all the latest technology, including Bluetooth handsfree link, Siri/SMS/Email eyes free interactivity, and a number of active safety features like adaptive cruise control and lane-keeping assist.
Learn More About the 2016 MDX Today
If you’re a Naperville, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Schaumburg, Orland Park, and Chicago area car buyer, the 2016 Acura MDX is available now for your driving pleasure! To learn more, call McGrath Acura of Westmont at 630-323-8200, or stop on by at 400 East Ogden Avenue in Westmont, IL, today!
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.