Why Should You Only Use Genuine Acura Parts?
If you use anything other than genuine Acura parts, you could be opening yourself up to the following risks:
- Less overall performance
- May not be covered under a warranty
- Decreased part life
- Potential damage to other parts
However, if you choose genuine Acura parts, you’re guaranteed a strong fit and long lasting performance. Find out more advantages in this guide.
Benefits of Genuine Acura Parts
Using genuine Acura parts in your vehicle can help it run in like-new condition for years to come. Explore the benefits before you visit McGrath Acura:
- Precision– Acura parts are produced under strict quality assurance standards, while generic parts might not be.
- Compatibility– While aftermarket parts are designed to fit a wide range of vehicles, parts from Acura are designed to specifically work with your vehicle, ensuring a solid fit.
- Warranty– Acura replacement parts like an Acura Genuine Replacement Battery are covered by extensive warranties, so if something goes wrong, you’re covered.
Do those benefits have you convinced? Get in touch with the parts department at McGrath Acura in Westmont.
Learn About Available Parts and Accessories
Time to replace a part on your vehicle? McGrath Acura can help you find the genuine Acura part that fits your model, including the following options:
- Engine Air Filters
- Brake Pads
- Cabin Air Filters
- Timing Belts
- Brake Rotors
- Serpentine Belts
- Wiper Blades
In addition, our highly trained service team has the knowledge and experience to install these parts and diagnose any other problems you might be having. If you visit a local auto body shop in Naperville that sells aftermarket parts, they might not provide the same expert service and installation.
Where Can I Find Genuine Acura Parts?
At McGrath Acura, of course! Our parts department carries a wide selection of frequently purchased parts, and if you need one that we don’t have in stock, we’ll be happy to order it for you. In addition, our Acura Accelerated Service can take care of many maintenance tasks in 30 minutes or less. Any questions? Contact us online or visit our parts department in person at 400 East Ogden Avenue in Westmont, IL.