Lease Return Options with Return Incentive
If you have leased a vehicle from McGrath Acura of Westmont, we would love for you to continue your Acura experience with us and upgrade to the latest Acura model. You have a few different Acura lease return options to choose from. McGrath Acura of Westmont will guide you through the lease return process and help you to drive home in the vehicle of your choice.
Return Your Acura and Lease a New One
If you plan on returning your Acura vehicle at lease-end and leasing an upgraded model, follow the simple steps below.
- Six months before making your final lease payment – You will want to start the research process to find an Acura vehicle that meets your needs and budget. You should also learn more about the current offers available from Acura Financial Services®. When you have narrowed down your search, stop by McGrath Acura of Westmont for a test drive.
- Two to three months before making your final lease payment – Contact the Acura Lease Maturity Center for more information about the lease return process and lease incentives like Acura Loyalty Advantage™ benefits. You will also need to set up your end-of-lease vehicle inspection.
- One week before making your final lease payment – Set up a time to return your leased vehicle to McGrath Acura of Westmont.
- On the day of your appointment – Bring your vehicle back in excellent condition as well as any keys to the vehicle, maintenance records, owner’s manual, receipts for completed repairs, the vehicle inspection report, and the Vehicle Return Receipt.
Purchase Your Leased Acura
If you have fallen in love with the Acura vehicle that you leased, you can make it yours by purchasing your leased Acura. If you decide to buy, you do not have to have the vehicle inspected. Make the vehicle your own by following these steps:
- Login to your account or call 1-866-777-6495 to get a payoff quote.
- Contact the Lease Maturity Center to provide notification that you intend to purchase the vehicle.
- Make the full payoff payment and make sure that AFS has your current address so that the title can be sent to you.
- Re-register your vehicle.
Return Your Leased Acura
If you turn in your leased car at McGrath Acura of Westmont and are not planning on leasing a new Acura, keep in mind that you lose your loyalty benefits.
- Two to three months before – Talk to the Lease Maturity Center to discuss how to turn in your leased car and set up your vehicle inspection.
- One week before – Set up a time to return your leased vehicle to McGrath Acura of Westmont.
- At the appointed time – Bring your vehicle back in excellent condition as well as any keys to the vehicle, maintenance records, owner’s manual, receipts for completed repairs, the vehicle inspection report, and the Vehicle Return Receipt.
- After you return your vehicle – Contact the Lease Maturity Center to let them know that the vehicle has been returned. You will be instructed about any further steps.
Learn More About Acura Lease Return Options with McGrath Acura of Westmont
If you would like to know more about your Acura lease return options or any available lease incentives, contact the experts at McGrath Acura of Westmont. We would be glad to assist you or answer any questions you may have like, “is Acura a luxury brand?”
Also check: Why Leasing an Acura Makes Sense