2022 Acura NSX
Acura NSX Specs:
- Limited to 350 units worldwide, NSX Type S raises the already impressive performance of Acura’s cutting-edge electrified supercar to new levels
- With an even higher performance envelope and a more emotional driving experience, the 2022 NSX Type S will join highly collectible NSX variants like the 1999 NSX Zanardi
- The 2022 NSX Type S will make its global debut at Monterey Car Week on August 12
The limited-production 2022 NSX Type S supercar. A result of the brand’s unyielding commitment to Precision Crafted Performance, the NSX Type S raises the already impressive performance of Acura’s cutting-edge electrified supercar to new levels, delivering more power, quicker acceleration, sharper handling and a more emotional driving experience.
NSX Type S is the third Type S variant Acura has debuted this year, joining the new TLX Type S sport sedan and the upcoming MDX Type S three-row SUV, as the brand pushes the performance of its products to new heights.
More information on the limited production 2022 NSX Type S, including full photography, specs and pricing, will be available at Acura.com/NSX beginning August 12.
2022 Acura MDX Type S
Acura MDX Type S Specs:
- 3.0-liter turbo V-6
- 355-HP and 354 lb-ft of torque
- Rear-biased Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™
- Double-wishbone front suspension
- Quilted-leather seating surfaces, and massaging front seats
2022 Acura RDX
Acura RDX Specks:
- 2.0L VTEC TURBO engine
- 272-HP and 280 lb-ft of torque 355-HP116 and 354 lb-ft116 of torque
- 10-speed transmission
- 22 mpg