Expectations Are High for the 2019 Acura RDX
Acura has recently unveiled the 2019 RDX prototype, and it takes this luxury crossover into the future. Expect the following improvements when it arrives later in the year:
- Efficient, highly powered 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- Simple touchscreen controls with a 10.2” HD display
- Luxurious panoramic sunroof
- Redesigned exterior styling focused around a pentagonal grille
How Has the 2018 Acura RDX Been Redesigned?
The 2018 Acura RDX redefined crossover excellence for many Naperville customers, and we expect the 2019 edition to continue Acura’s legacy of innovation. The 2019 prototype includes the following advantages:
- New all-wheel drive system
- Longer wheelbase
- Stronger acceleration
- Restyled headlights and taillights
Visit McGrath Acura Today
At McGrath Acura in Westmont, IL, we’re happy to show off our current Acura lineup, and when more information about 2019 models becomes available, contact us to learn all about them. We’re located at 400 E. Ogden Ave. in Westmont, IL, so visit us today!