2018 Acura TLX vs. 2018 Cadillac ATS
The 2018 Acura TLX is a better overall value than the 2018 Cadillac ATS. You’ll find the following advantages:
- The TLX starts at $2,495 less than the ATS.
- Better fuel economy awaits in the TLX.
- Standard heated seats keep you warm on cold Naperville mornings.
Which Luxury Sedan Has a Lower Starting Price?
Many customers will choose the base trim for their next luxury sedan. Luckily, the 2018 Acura TLX starts at a lower price than the 2018 Cadillac ATS:
- 2018 Acura TLX Standard – $33,000 MSRP*
- 2018 Cadillac ATS Standard – $35,495 MSRP
With that kind of a price difference, you might expect the TLX to be lacking some key components. However, the TLX comes standard with heated front seats, a feature that’s lacking in the ATS.
Choose the More Efficient Sedan
To save money at the dealership and while filling up on gas, choose the Acura TLX:
- 2018 Acura TLX Standard
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (City): 23 mpg**
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (Highway): 33 mpg**
- 2018 Cadillac ATS Standard
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (City): 22 mpg
- EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (Highway): 31 mpg
In fact, the TLX even offers stronger fuel economy than the Lexus IS.
Discover the Superior 2018 Acura TLX
Learn more about the 2018 Acura TLX trim levels, then visit McGrath Acura in Westmont, IL. Before you arrive, schedule a test drive online to reserve your seat in the TLX.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.