2022 Acura MDX Technology Package
You may be wondering to yourself: “What is the Acura MDX Technology Package?” and “Is the 2022 Acura MDX Technology Package Worth It?”. Although many vehicle manufacturers offer their lineups through different trim levels, Acura opts to design models with distinct packages, leading to an easier vehicle shopping experience. Through this design model, customers at McGrath Acura of Westmont can choose the vehicle they want with the features that best suit their needs.
MDX Technology Package Overview
The 2022 Acura MDX is a modern, sophisticated vehicle with every technological amenity you could dream of. If you’re all about the connected features, then an upgrade to the Acura MDX Technology Package is the perfect choice.
This luxury SUV, which comes with third-row seating, offers drivers a vast range of advanced features. With the Acura MDX Technology Package, we take it a step further.
Here are some of the key upgrades you will find available in the model:
- Front-wheel drive or SH-AWD®.
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- P255/50 R20 high-performance all-season tires.
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with 12 speakers and 550 watts.
- Perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior with contrast stitching.
- Rear door smart entry.
These items are in addition to the hundreds of luxurious features available on every MDX model like a 3.5-liter, 24-valve SOHC i-VTEC® V-6 engine or connectivity items such as Bluetooth® compatibility, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™ integration. The 2022 Acura MDX Technology Package also has a competitive starting price at $51,900 (FWD), or $53,900 (SH-AWD®) for the 2022 MDX models.
Let’s take a closer look at what the 2022 Acura MDX has to offer and how the technology package design offers you a first-class vehicle experience.
Acura Navigation System with 3D View
A fully-equipped tech package would be nothing without a reliable navigation system. That’s why the Acura MDX technology package design has an Acura Navigation System with 3D View, which is integrated within your infotainment display. This allows drivers to easily find the fastest route through Elmhurst, Naperville, Westmont, and anywhere else around the world, with live updates on surrounding traffic.
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic ™ with Street and Freeway Conditions.
- Traffic Rerouting™.
- Iconic Drive™ ambient LED cabin lighting.
- Parking sensors (front and rear).
- Voice recognition.
- 3D view of landmarks, surrounding representation with updated mapping.
MDX Comfort and Convenience
In the 2022 Acura MDX, features are designed to make any driver one with the vehicle. MDX technology expands upon that concept with an endless slate of comfort and convenience features. The MDX showcases a beautiful 12.3-inch HD Virtual Cockpit™ digital instrument cluster at your control, as well as numerous other items to facilitate your driving experience, such as:
- Power tilt and telescopic steering column.
- Keyless Access System with Acura Personalized Settings.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with low-speed follow and Traffic Jam Assist.
- Auto-dimming frameless rearview mirror.
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines.
- Hidden cargo storage with reversible lid.
Additionally, the ELS Studio® Premium Audio System that is only available in the technology package design and higher, booms with 12 speakers, 550 watts, and crystal-clear audio.
GPS-Linked Climate Control
Everyone has their own comfort level, and the 2022 Acura MDX Technology Package allows every passenger to feel right at home.
Here’s how it works in the MDX:
- Tri-zone automatic climate control offers humidity control and air filtration.
- Both front and rear occupants have airflow control.
- A solar sensor measures the sun’s intensity and adjusts the interior temperatures accordingly.
- The sun’s position is tracked relative to the vehicle.
- Using your vehicle remote, the vehicle adjusts automatically to your preferred climate-control settings.
- Climate zones can also synchronize to a single setting.
When selecting your vehicle, you may ask yourself: “What is the difference between the Acura MDX and RDX?” While there are many features exclusive to the MDX, GPS-Linked Climate Control is also offered on many RDX models with a specific RDX configuration.
Acura MDX Safety, Driver Assist, and Security
The 2022 Acura MDX comes with all of the entertainment and comfort features you need, but it also has modern tools and resources to keep you safe and focused while you’re on the road. Interior safety, driver assist, and security features include:
- Next-Generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure.
- Next-generation passenger front airbag.
- Chicane™ LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL).
- Advanced front airbags (i-SRS), driver’s knee airbags, front side airbags, and side curtain airbags with roll-over sensor.
- Blind spot information system.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system.
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS).
- Road Departure Mitigation System.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™).
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor.
With the technology package upgrade, you also receive added features like Low Speed Braking Control, power folding side mirrors, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
Experience the High-Tech MDX at McGrath Acura of Westmont
The 2022 Acura MDX Technology Package is more than just a vehicle design; it is a way to connect with performance, enjoy unmatched comfort, and improve your traveling experience. Contact us today to take a test drive and feel the difference of the Acura MDX technology for yourself.
*Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $995.00, MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.